Friday, March 13, 2009

IT Show 2009

Every year, I would not miss the IT Show, as I am a person full of curiosity, and would like to experience new gadget if I could afford it. This year is not different. I get my son Kelvin to go along with me, in case I missed some new items. Unfortunately, the Show was somehow disappointed me. Not much new items were introduced. As a consumer, the biggest buy could be those Flash Cards, they were very cheap indeed.

At first, I thought that the first day falls on a working day, it should not be so crowded. But to my surprise, at 1 pm, the place was packed with people. Some ladies behind me even complaint that they could not breath!

We went out of the place one and half hour later, this was the first time, I did not buy any item for the IT Show!



Sales persons were actively pushing their sales

The place was packed with people!

Sometimes too many things in front of you would make you confused and lost.

No comments: