Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another suicide case


Last night, when I finished attending my ACE Personal Coaching Course, I roamed along Beach Road to join one of my friends David for a drink. Unfortunately, the drinking joint was shut down and swifted to another location. I decided to cancel the session and decided to go home.

As I walked along Beach Road to catch a cab home, suddenly I heard loud screaming at one of the high rise flats. I followed the noise and located the source of it. Right in front of my eyes I saw a lady was hanging outside the ten (?) storey railing and struggling, she screams her heart out in Mandarin: 'Jiu Ming Ah!' (Help me!). I was shocked by this scene. I ran towards the flat, and saw few men were at the ground floor parking lots, looking up at the lady, they were are calmed and do nothing about her. I was fuming mad at these people, someone life was hanging in the air, and they could just stand there to watch! As I walked nearer to the scene, I realised something was very strange, no one bothered about what was happening then; the only joker got excited was me!

I started to look around. Then I noticed there were floodlights at the base of the flat as well as the at the corridor of the level where the lady was. 

I suddenly understood that I was fooled by the scene, some one was doing filming there. Luckily I did not call the police with instinct. Otherwise, I would have a hard time to explain to the police!

Haha!


No comments: