Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bukit Timah Reserve

Today (17th Nov 2009), I spent the whole day re-visited Bukit Timah Reserve. The last time I visited there was two years back. I walked for almost 4 hours. Chosen tracks that I had not walked before. Captured quite few good shots. I posted some of them here first. The rest will be uploaded in future.

Strangely, I saw some animals that were rarely seen somewhere else in Singapore. Such as the little green snake, the rare color kingfisher, monitor lizard and local monkeys. The ant eater, owl and tiger were the stuffed animals displayed in the visitors' center.








3 comments:

Unknown said...

May i know what is ant eater (any pic?)

For the photo in previous entry,may i know what plant is that?

Thank you

Chia KF said...

食蚁兽, 又名穿山甲。

Unknown said...

谢谢。