Thursday, December 10, 2009

Life is but a show
This clip is adopted from:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7kDrgQ-A2I

人生就是戏。
原唱者:姚莉。
现唱:蔡琴

This is one of my favorite oldies. The title of this song is 'Life is all but a show'. Originally sang by Yao Li. But the singer here is Cai Qing. I like this song because when I first heard about it, I was around 11 or 12 years old. At the time my younger brother just passed away. It gave me a sense of reality in life. Until today, I hear it again, it still gives me the same feeling. Life is like a show, I am only acting in different act during different time frame. The good, the bad and the ugly; all in one. No one is saint in this world, as no one is an absolute devil! Right?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

as days go by...

Unknown said...

as days go by...

Unknown said...

as days go by...