Friday, December 31, 2010



Some thoughts at the end of year 2010

On the eve of 2011, the last night of year 2010; I suddenly have the urge to listen to this song, sang by Tom Jones, 'If you go away'. May be, I am a bit anxious of what is going to come, as well as what had gone so far. Looking at the last sunset of 2011, deep inside me, I asked: Will I be able to watch the next last sunset of year 2011? I am not certain. I do not think, there is anyone would give me an assurance of this. Life is so unpredictable, and vulnerable. I do understand, I have to live with it.

As years go by, the eve of every new year giving me heavier and heavier mixed feeling. Some day, the road will be ended, no matter what have done with your life. This song, in some sense resembled what I am feeling now. Departing is unavoidable, but the feeling is very unwilling. That's what I have in mind now.

Sad? No. It is part of the process of life. Everyone has to get through with it, but the only thing is how you treat it individually.

What is ahead of my days? I don't want to know, and I could not control it. Good or bad, happy or sad, let it be, and accept it as it is. At this age, what could harm you? Right?!

No comments: