Saturday, December 20, 2008


When I was young, I read a story about someone who sold his soul to Satan in exchange for something. I thought it was only a story. I never realize that it happens in real life too.

I have a so called 'Friend', who was with me for many donkey years, he could hide his real self so cleverly that I would never expect he could do things that I would not be able to imagine. Only in these few years, from observing his behavior, I have come to a conclusion that he had sold his soul to the Satan. He is a wolf with a sheep skin. One who doesn't know him well, would easily get mislead by his big big smiles.

He makes me think of those traitors during the Wars, who can sell his own country to the enemy. He sold his friendships to achieve what he wanted. Similarity right? All for one reason: For his own benefits.

I despise people who plays with one's emotion and sucks on it. This is a low and dirty trick!

1 comment:

沈璧浩 said...

Hi friend, don't be upset lah..... In realty, we just have to live with many Santan's slaves among us.