Friday, June 13, 2008

The Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park

Went to KL several times, I have never noticed there is a Butterfly Park in the area. Until few days ago, I brought my son to pay a visit, and to plan for his first time visit there, I bought a KL local map from the bookshop, accidentally found this butterfly park. As both father and son are photography hobbyists, we decided to pay her a visit. Strange enough, the taxi driver told us he had not been there too, he went to the wrong road, but finally managed to bring us there. The Park is not very big, may be half a football field area; but the collection of butterflies are plentiful. They are gorgeous! Here are some of photos that I took from the park:










3 comments:

Seize the Day said...

On your next trip to Malaysia, you may want to visit Penang Butterfly Farm. Its after Batu Ferringhi. It is much larger and has many different varieties of butterflies.Some even land on your hand if you your'e lucky !

Chia KF said...

Okay, I will keep this in mind. Thanks for the suggestion.

auntie alice said...

Hi Bernard

Lovely pics, well taken ;p

Thanks for sharing.

cheers
Alice