Thursday, July 17, 2008



Recently, especially these two years, I witnessed several public figures who were charged by misused of public funds or similar offenses. Before the case was blown opened to the public, these public figures were highly valued and respected by the public.

But once they are exposed, I believed the public would have quite a big shock in their beliefs.

Then, this leads to my next question: Who shall I trust????

Public figures done something not right, either morally or ethically, can openly deny responsibility. Public figures misused public funds and openly given statement to claim innocent. Why? How could they do this? Is our society ill?

Are we so materialistic and forgotten what is moral and values?

SAD. If we really have such a society. Hopefully, this is only my silly thought, not the actual facts.

2 comments:

roland teo said...

When it comes to money, everyone has a price, as such it is difficult to trust anyone even your best friends.

So, in my opinion the best policy is there should not be talk about money between friends.

Unknown said...

Trust your subconscious mind.

: )