Friday, May 02, 2008

The Tree Art

One day, as I walked along Elizabeth Walk, I saw this tree stood right in front of me, it gave me great visual shock. The formation of its branches and the color on its trunk reminded me paintings from the great artist such as Van Gogh and Piet Mondrian. But this is a real life tree, not a painting! I stood there for quite a while, just to admire its beauty. I was amazed by the twinning and curling of its branches, they were so intricate and complex. Nature really has all the beauty in it.

Could you see the similarity between the tree above and this piece of great work by Van Gogh?

What about comparing it with Piet Mondrian's works here?



Amazing right?

1 comment:

Quek YS said...

It,s really amazing, only people who have third eye like you can see it!