Saturday, April 19, 2008

It is a small small world

Sometimes, if we really pay some attention to the things that surround us, we would see the hidden beauties in them. Macrophotography is one way to explore this area.

Recently, due to the heavy studying loads, I need to reduce my mental stress, I resolved to photography. I took a number of macro shots by making use of whatever available at hands. These are some of the shots that I have taken:This is a sandal wood sculpture of an Eyptian Cat. I bought it in Nepal years ago.


A macro shot of Malaysian Coin

A close-up of one part of the white fungus, which we used to make desert.

This is the Di Zhang bronze sculpture. One of my own collections.

Usually, in macro-photography, the depth of field is extremely shallow. I still need more experience to overcome this issue.

No comments: